• Make a difference every day in the lives of the underserved
• Join a mission driven organization with a people first culture
• Excellent career growth opportunities
Join us and find a career that supports:
• Caring for overlooked, underserved, and vulnerable patients
• Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
• Autonomy in a warm team environment
• Growth and training
Perks and Benefits
In addition to comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, and 401k, we foster a work, life balance for team members and their family to support physical, mental, and financial wellbeing including:
• DailyPay, receive your money as you earn it!
• Tuition Assistance and dependent Scholarships
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) including free counseling and health coaching
• Company paid life insurance
• Tax free Health Spending Accounts (HSA)
• Wellness program featuring fitness memberships and product discounts
• Preferred banking partnership and discounted rates for home and auto loans
Now is your moment to make a difference in the lives of the underserved.
If there is one unifying characteristic of everyone on our team, it is the deep desire to make a difference by helping society's most vulnerable and often overlooked individuals. Every day we have the distinct honor and responsibility to show up with non-judgmental compassion to provide hope and healing to those who need it most. For those whose calling it is to serve others, now is your moment to join our mission to provide quality care to every patient with compassion, collaboration, and innovation, to live our mantra to “Always Do Right Thing!”, and to collectively do our part to heal the world, one patient at a time.
Hampstead Hospital & Residential Treatment Facility (HHRTF) is an acute inpatient psychiatric hospital and a residential treatment program that treats children, adolescents, and young adults. HHRTF is located in a beautiful setting in southern New Hampshire that provides plenty of outdoor areas to play, walk, and promote well-being. Children deserve to have healthy and happy childhoods so that they can grow into wholesome and happy adults. Our devoted team is here to provide these children, adolescents, and young adults with the encouragement and positive relationships to build a brighter tomorrow.
The Activity Therapist at Hampstead is responsible for providing activity therapy services at the direction of the site supervisor. This individual also maintains effective communication with the facility and staff.
• Responsible for providing activity therapy services to patients in accordance with recognized standards of activity therapy and facility policies and procedures.
• Provides a program of activities for patients assigned by the supervisor and monitors and documents patient involvement in activities.
• Participates in in-service sessions, staff meetings, and treatment team meetings as scheduled.
• Notifies the supervisor of patient or departmental problems requiring attention and when supply inventory needs to be replenished.
• Complies with employee standards of the company and the HHRTF, including maintaining a professional working environment and appearance and notifying supervisory personnel of absences.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We encourage you to apply! If you are excited about a role but your experience doesn’t seem to align perfectly with every element of the job description, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this, or one of our many other roles.
Deadline to apply to this position is contingent upon applicant volume. Those positions located in Colorado will have a specific deadline posted in the job description.